Is your windshield-mounted device distracting you while driving? In your busy lifestyle, staying connected is a must. You also make sure that it doesn’t risk your safety. So, you install pedestals in your car to hold your mobile phone, GPS and camera. They make it possible to keep your hands on the wheel while carrying on with business. Unfortunately, most suctions are designed to attach to the windshield, which isn’t exactly the safest place to mount your devices. There’s the danger of falling off their holders. They may also block your view of the road at certain angles. Convert your windshield mount to a dashboard console with Crossery Adhesive Mounting Disk! This universal car accessory works well with any 80mm smartphone, car camera and GPS mounting pedestal. The suction cup adheres to the disk, which you stick to your dashboard. In this upright position, you eliminate the risk of your devices falling off of their cradles. Still prefer your electronics mounted on the windshield? No Problem! Our adhesive disk comes in a much larger size than your suction cup to ensure a secure and sturdy fit that keeps your device holder stable. No matter where you decide to place your gadgets, or how small your car is, our compact disk won’t take up too much space. Plus, the adhesive is highly resistant to heat, so there’s no danger of the disk accidentally detaching. Here are more reasons to love our adhesive mounting disk: ? You have 80mm and 70mm options for smaller devices and mounting pedestals ? It comes in black to fit all car interiors ? The strong but gentle material won’t scratch your dashboard or windshield ? A practical gift for other busy friends and family Keep your dashboard, windshield and gadgets protected. Add Crossery Adhesive Mounting Disk to your cart TODAY!
- ? FOR ALL SUCTION PEDESTALS – Transform your windshield mount into a dashboard console with our adhesive disk. It works with any 80mm suction cup for most smartphones as well as Garmin and TomTom GPS.
- ? FAST APPLICATION – No assembly or tools required. Simply clean the part of your dashboard where you want to install the disk. Then, peel off the paper backing, place the disk on the clean surface, and press down.
- ? UNINSTALL EASILY – All you need is rubbing alcohol or any adhesive removal product. Use a cotton swab to cover the entire adhesive. With a long piece of dental floss, cut through until the disk detaches.
- ? NO ADHESIVE RESIDUE – Upgrading to a bigger device? No worries! You can remove this mounting disk any time and it won’t leave a trace or damage your dashboard.
- ? STRONG & STICKS ANYWHERE – This car accessory is heat resistant and built with durable materials to last a long time. It will adhere to vertical surfaces, soft touch dashboards and windshields.